The organisation is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will always ensure your data is kept securely and not disclosed to an unauthorised person. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation GDPR, the Data Protection Act 1988, and the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003.
Fusion Students may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page frequently to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What kind of information we will collect from you?
In order to provide our services, we have collected and processed the following information where applicable to you:
- Your name, company name, and job title.
- Your contact information including address, phone number, and email.
- Other information relevant to you such as date of birth, gender, nationality, course and institution of study, payment information and guarantor details (relating to bookings).
How we will use your personal data?
- If you are a customer at present we may use your personal data to improve the products and services we currently provide you or;
- If you are a former customer, we may use your personal data to improve the products and services we have delivered to you and conform to good business practices or;
- If we consider that our products or services might be of your interest then we may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other relevant information.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you, by email, for research purposes.
Would we be sharing your personal data to others?
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
How long we will retain your personal data?
- We will keep your personal data for as long as you remain a customer of the company plus 18 months. After this period, we will securely delete and destroy your personal data.
- Some data, however, must be retained in order to protect the company’s interests, preserve evidence, and conform to good business and legal practices. Some data will be retained to allow us to contact you where we have received your consent to do so, or where a legitimate interest to both parties has been determined.
- Note that the need to retain certain information can be mandated by local, industry regulations and will comply with EU General Data Protection Regulation GDPR and the Data Protection Act 1988 and the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003. Where this policy differs from applicable regulations, the policy specified in the regulations will apply.
What are your rights as a data subject?
It is in our best interest to safeguard your rights as our customer, therefore, we would like you to have a clear understanding of what happens to your personal data once we have collected it. The following list explains your rights as an individual under the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- You have the right to be informed of what we do with your data and to know is what the purpose of collecting and processing is.
- You have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information so that you aware of, and can verify, the lawfulness of the processing. You can obtain the following information: a) confirmation that your data is being processed and b) access to your personal data. We will provide this information within one month of the request and free of charge.
- You have the right to request us to rectify your personal data if is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing, although, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more here
- You have the right to restrict the data processing, however, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more here
- You have the right to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability. This is commonly known as “data portability”. We will provide this in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, free of charge, and we will deliver it you in one month following the request.
Fusion Global Management LLP T/A Fusion Students is a company based in Elstree, United Kingdom. Our company number is OC373387, registered in England and Wales.
You can reach us at GDPRteam@fusionstudents.co.uk.
You can write to us at:
1st Floor, 506 Centennial Park,
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Portions of this website use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.